Apr 29, 2008

Oh My Damsel !

The damsel,she stole my heart..
I dont know how I fell in love...
Of course with her,a piece of art!
And no one else,gets my bow!!

Dearest,I know you are not aware,
of what is running in my mind.
but I assure you that I am aware
I love u,with my whole of mind.

That is all I too know...
Why?Why do I love you?
You may ask...And it is 'cause..lo..
Well,I donno..an' cant tell you..

May be 'cause you are fair..
But I have seen fairer..
May be cos you are intelligent.
But there are women more intelligible..
I know I love you,one of my claims..
But I am a coward,as of my kind,
I fear rejection n consequences..
hence disabled..about my own find.

One day I will muster up,n not cow..
some courage and tell you...
How much I love you..
and all that what runs in my mind now...

May be u will understand,
May be u wont...
But I will say..
Even if this strife
runs very late through our life..

Because I love you n want you to know..
how much I love you dear..how much I love you!!

No comments: