Apr 21, 2008

Untitled.

Two eyes.
searching for me.
Where is he?
-the owner of those piercing eyes?
My eyes.
searching for him.
Where is he?
-the owner of those eyes?
In crowds, in solitude,
in dreams,when awake.
I search.
Where are you?
Why do you come to me as just those eyes?
-piercing eyes?

Where did you get that glow from?
Or is it a trick of light?
Or do I imagine?
Nothing can pass that glare
without a dark scan flare.
Will I?

Will you remain just eyes?
Or will you one day come to me?
Whole?
Will I sustain the burn of ur look?
Will I be yours?
Will you EVER be mine??
Mine alone?

4 comments:

Deepak Chandra said...

"You say that i m beautiful,
But i found you the best;
You say that my eyes are the best,
But i loved to see from your eyes only;
You say that you like my smile,
But i wonder how deep magic your lips can do;
You say that you love me the most,
But i am no aparted from you yet;
You say that we are made for each other,
But i always see myself in you;

Now i have learnt your every word unsaid,
You are the phenomena called love and i m your explaination!"

:) I wanted to give complements to you for your wonderful post.. so i tried to put some line to express wht one wld have feelings in their mind and heart when such poem condition actually happen in our life :) Cheers! baby ya rocks!

Durga Nandan said...

:) thanks deep.. :)
that is a beautiful poem you have commented with..
it is better in feelings, than my post as such. :)
cheerz deep! :)

Surya said...

Pranam Durga,

I just thought of 2 malayalam lines, happened years back in me....

'Thava yaaga dravyamaam,
Seethaarpitham param,
Sarayuuu niyukthiyo,
Niyathi Ramaaa?'

This particular work seems to be romantic, but your picture promised me a calmness of the sky.

Durga Nandan said...

:) Sometimes, the calm sky hides the thunders..

Yeah, I aint that calm.. :)
Cheerz!
DN