May 10, 2008

What was wrong???

I called him today.He picked up.
Not even a sound of recognition.Why??
I told him I miss him.Just a sigh.Why?
Asked him how he was.
- I donno how Iam living on..
I still miss you a lot.
And an afterthought.Take care;
I heard the death of a sob.Why??

Life has gone on.

We have changed.Both of us.
But I still remember her smiling face.
Her loving words.But...Why??
Was it destiny??
Was it ,being practical??
Why was I being emotional, then??
Why was I having tears??
Why did we part??

Something was wrong.

What WAS wrong???
Was it me?Was it her??
It was certainly me.But why??
Why was it me? Why not her??
I donno how I am living.
I still miss every single moment.
But why??Why now??
But everything was wrong.I know it.
And she knows, I know.

2 comments:

Surya said...

Pranam!

Greatest work......

Why she? why not me?
Its simply great!

What an amazing degree of understanding...

Durga Nandan said...

@ Surya : Yup, it was a great degree of understanding.. :)

And thanks for the compliments.. :)
Durga