Jun 21, 2008

Now, Is that what it was?

I felt I was losing my mind.
Thought it was just the usual.
But this was different.
Somehow I was crazier than before.

I asked someone.
He said I was just going through
some teenage stuff.
Someone called me crazy.
Someone mentioned,
I needed a psychatrist.
Then someone said that
it was love.
And I was stuck.

I didnt know how to handle it.
I knew how to handle craziness.
But not this.
This was a different kind.
It was madness.
Of a different kind.

You sing.
Even wen your voice is horrible.
You dance.
Even if you dont know the steps.
You dream.
Even during the day.

You are out of your mind.
But you enjoy it.
Every minute of it.
And want to be more crazy.
It has no cure.

And I enjoy every moment of it. :)
This is the sweetest madness I have ever countered.
And I wish they find no cure for it.. ;)

No comments: