Jun 4, 2008

Some qns I have always wanted to ask....

Why is default not the opposite of fault or correcting faults?
Why has IITs not produced any miraculous inventer in engineering field?
Wat was God thinking wen he created stupids?
Why do Americans think they rule the world?
Worse,why do the rest of the world think they do it?
Still worse,why do we [Indians ]think we must act like those bl$%^&; Americans rule it?
Every tragedy in ur life,has one common factor in it,u.Why?
Wat happens after death? where do we go?
Why do men think it is difficult to understand women?
Why r lawyers always considered liars?
Why do ppl come to ur life wen they have to go anyways?

Well,a lot more are still with me...may be I will update later... :) not now,I feel lazy now.
A qn b4 I leave,why am I so lazy??;)

No comments: