Jul 1, 2008

The roads.. not yet taken.. but not yet decided on too...

This is a day when i no longer seem to be able to believe in myself..
somehow i doubt my decision.
the problem with me being that i have tooo many options and do not know which would be better.
starting from sitting the CAT this November,[now that have sub options. like,
1. sitting at home and preparing.
2.getting coaching somewhere and sitting it,
3.like side-along apparition, side along courses. [now this is the option i have sweetly chosen. for the time being.]

now, about the courses,
i am doing a certificate course. in my favorite field advertising..
i mean, i have applied and got admitted for that.

but here, the option sub diversify.
1. i could stay at the hostel there and do the course. [here, there are some very obvious problems[read indecisive situation] that i face.
i.i hate that city.
ii. i don't like its culture.
iii. i like it better at home.
iv. and dad wants me to stay at home.]


2. i cud operate from my home town and do it.[problems being,
i. it takes 4 hrs a day to travel alone.
ii. if i do that, my health would be out of service soon.
iii.i may not be able to do a part time job along with it.]

and what the hell, this keeps on sub diversifying and diversifying.. making me all clueless and confused.
well, it is partly my fault cos i consider all sort of damn options before i choose something.
but this for one, happened so fast, something like in a day or two, that i cud not make all my worries take place before i made any bloody decision.
but whatever, i believe in myself. just that right now, i am not over the shock of all these things in
slowly, i will get over them. i have made a lot of very doubtful decisions in the past but have been all for the best till now.. so, this would also be something like that i guess.

life has always been beautiful, and i am enjoying it!

PS-this entry is not from my yahoo blog. i just typed this down. :D

No comments: