Jun 17, 2008

Title??? got no time to decide.. :P


Donno wat makes me blog rit now..i usually blog in notepad and then wen i get online,i just copy and paste it. today i just felt like blogging straight away.. may be cos i am "jobless" for the time being or may be cos i wanted to try this type of blogging out..

As the night is passing by, i feel a sense of idleness.. as the night life gets active,[including me] the diurnal life is getting to sleep..one or two mosquitoes are keeping me company now.- they dont really know that biting me is pretty dangerous.- and one or two cars are wooshing past now and then, in the highway.. i can see them thru the office room's window.. and somewhere some leak is letting water drip in a constant tone.. like a background for the muZic of my typing..a very old mob is lying on my computer table looking like it mit cough up its internal parts anytime..

I am chatting at the other window with a frnd,whose dial up connection is irritating both of us by disconnecting itself frequently..after every three words he has to redial..he usually concerns himself with my future plans and today too he came over to wish me luck for my exams..both of us exchanged big grins after sharing the info that i have an exam day after tomorrow and still am online.finally he gets irritated and curses the connection and tries apologising for a fault that is none of his. and says he wud luv to chat with me with a 'saner' connection.another disconnection and he sends me an offline saying he was surrendering to it.

well, when things r out of ur control, to say that u r surrendering to it,is ridiculous. i mean, there is nothing else u can do abt it...i replied exactly that.

my bro just landed on the chat box. got scolded for being online and not with my books now.. he is insisting i go to get my books. and i think this is the untimely death of this blog entry.

Die my dear Blog!! Die!! It was written in ur Fate..[]

No comments: