Jun 7, 2008

Nitwit Oddment Tweak.. :)

Well, random must mean Real Random rit? So, I can blabber on anything.. Not that I dont always do that. I do I keep on doing that! some ppl find it interesting others find me a bit more than extrovertish.
wind can calm me.
but then I am not always calm.
I mean, I get angry often.. ppl run away from it.
today someone said he is ok with me gettin angry.
but wud prefer I wont keep mum.
I always get so upset about tiny things.
especially wen I know I have messed it up.
and there is no way out.
things in the past have no way out.
and I mostly fret about the past.
like some thing's result will be out in 4 days.
something that will decide my destiny.
or the void of my destiny whichever applicable.
well, again, I know I have messed it up.
well, I guess the only thing that can be done is wait.
tho I am really tensed.
wateva!!
well, there are always other options.
the only problem being that I have not thot abt them till now seriously.

anyways, me got to go. will bring on in new blabber, nitwit and oddtweaks later.

No comments: