Jul 5, 2008

The Cyber Space Fight between my Sweethearts...

When I say cyber fight, you might think it is between me and someone I met online.
Nah my dear! It is between two sweethearts I know very well..
One of them was with me from the time I started browsing years ago.. The second came into my life pretty recently.. CoZ of Google. And I trust Google.

Mozilla came to my life after Explorer did. Explorer came with my comp. And I had enough of bugs from the Windows people coz it was not "genuine".. Ah, btw, I found the crack, and now it is genuine.. [;)] [:D]
They kept sending me "notifications" and disturbing me while I was browsing. It was so stupid. I would lose data and time while dealing with this Explorer fella.. and then comes "My Savior" Google with Google pack. [:D]
Though I would had to forgo a lot of downloads coz I had to use my download space to download this, I knew this was a 'one time investment'. which would be giving me returns, forever..
Well, in the beginning Explorer didn't mind.
But later on, Explorer started trying to disrupt my FireFox surfs. It sends me stupid bugs and closed down the application every once in a while.
Suddenly out of the blue, there comes this "error reporting" and "closing down". and TADA! FireFox shuts down!. The joke is, the error reporting is done by the Explorer fellow.
May be it is collecting moooore collecting data to send moooore bugs. And irritate me. [:X]
If the Explorer fella keeps this going, I am gonna uninstall the program.. ASAT! [smug!]
But guess what! My sweet FireFox fella keeps restoring the old session everytime it restarts.. [:D]
And then Explorer goes and sits right back in the small icon at a corner of my desktop, all defeated.

If you ask me, I love firefox better. And I know the FireFox fella is gonna do great jobs in future..
Explorer dear, You have to be better than that, than being a SORE LOSER and trying to sabotage my surfs. [:P]!! [:|]

No comments: