Oct 25, 2008

Mookkile Pallu.. :D

Actually, this is a post which needs an amount of humor sense and understanding of Malayalam.If you dont have either, please feel free to browse other posts, or leave for better work. :)And yes, the saying in malayalam "Mookkil Pallu Mulakkya" [Literal Translation- "Tooth growing in Nose" heheh!!! It just means, 'getting old before something that is usually done, is not done.' (Any better interpretations are welcome.:) ) ]

So, for the ones who are carrying on, I hope you do really have a bit of common sense. :) Cos, otherwise, the post wont make sense to you.. :)

Now, this was a chat, I had with a chat-friend of mine, one month or so before..While I was browsing thru my old chats, I found this piece and felt the analogy beautiful.. :)
Sharing it with you...




It was kinda 9 o' clock I guess.. An excerpt. Changed from our chat lingo, a bit, for better understanding.

"Him: So you had a bonanza this time.Onam n bday.
me: :)
yeah..
but it was no big deal actually..
:)
It comes like this once in a while..
him: hmm. i knw u r getting old..
me: yeah.. :)
getting older.. :P
'Growing up is choice, but growing old is mandatory.'. :P
him: mukil pallu mulachu thudangiyo?
hmm?
me: illa.. doctorodu paranju athu parichu kalanju.. :P
ippo mookkil pallilla.
:P
aviduthe mookkile pallinu sugalle? :P
him: :)
:)
pinnee paramasugam!..
me: hehe.. ;)
him: athu engane valarnnu kodirikkyalleeeee...
me: athe... arodenkilum paranj athinuru full stop ittude? :P
veetti paranjunokk..
:P
chelappo shariyavum. :D
him: hmm.....veettukaru pandee paranjatha...njan athangu valrnnotee ennu vicharichu. ;)
me: :D
ini ippo veettukarude aduth thanne kondu poi parich kalayana plan? :P
atho....
swayam parikyo?
:P
him: athu athinte paatinu potteeenne..
me: :)
appo pallu pinnem valarum..
:)
enthayalum gud!
valaratte.. lle?
:P
him: pattiyaaa doctoru varunnathu varee...
me: hehe..
:D
appo doctore kathirikya.... :P
shari shari.. :)
him: hmmm.. athu varum ennulla prathikshayilaaaa...
me: :)
everyone is waiting for the doc. :)
him: thaan pandee parichu kalanjilllee..
me: :-|
sathyam parnjal njan athinode varanda ennu parnju.
:P
him: hmmm...
endee..
me: appo pinne, enganya parikya?
:P
verthe. pallu thekkande!..
;)
him: hmmm...
me: ?
mad.
:P
*madi
:D
him: mad and madi...good..
:)
both the adjectives suits u very well...
me: yeah.. both together, gimme less than O possibility of getting that tooth grown.
;)
appo inganyokke..
:D
hehe..
angu pokum..
:)
him: hmmm.. sheri..sheri..
me: shari alla ennu paranjalum inganya ippo nadakkane.. :)
u dont meet gud teeth at work?
:)
him: hmmm...but athonnumee...nalla pallalla...ellam manja palla... :)
me: :D
hehe..
nice analogy.
manja palline thechu veluppikkan plan vellathum undo? ;)
him: endina .... kashtapedunnee...athinte enamel poovum. :D
me: :D
hehe..
really man, I liked that thot.. :)
appo venda..
:)
namukk vere pallundallo lle?
:P
him: hmmm...anagane vicharikkaam
me: :)
allathe vere nivarthi illallo?
:P
him: hmm angane onnum...
ella..
me: :D
him: already amrried..
*married
me: :-o
!!!!
him: to cinema
me: really??!!!
oh!!
man!! u gave me a real big shock. :P
him: :)
me: hehe..
:D
him: hmmm?
me: :)
nuthin..
him: oh.. hmmm.. u get shock without any reason.. :) ?
me: well, I thot I had the right to have known it.. :)
n suddenly out of the blue u said..
:P
hehe..
him: hmm ic..
me: :)
had dinner?
him: so early?
not yet..
me: :)
him: so r u brushing ur teeth nw?
me: nope.
teeth r all fine.
:)
no toothpaste.
;)
didnt care to buy.
:P
him: umikkariyum uppum-aaa nallathu
:P
me: :D
athe.. at least veetil undakkunnath aanallo..
:)
him: :)
me: ok dear..
i have to eave..
mom calling me..
:(

have fun..
me: tc.
cys.
:)
ono.

him: ono."



No comments: