Nov 21, 2008

"................."

My heart still yearns for you,
even when I am with him.
The smile that could create
a flutter in anyone's heart.
Life was not easy.
Had to marry someone,
I never loved, admired.
Right from day one,
he knew about you.
He said "I understand.
But now, we are together.
Hope u dont mind."

When, he kissed, I knew,
It never had the passion your kisses had.
Or, I never felt it, even if it had.
He asked me out. I said yes.
That was just it.
Nothing more, nothing less.
He was my business partner.
We married.We had to.
We were never together.
I never let him be.
Hope I had.

Still, he cared.
For all I had done to him.
My heart fluttered,
when he said a goodbye.
Thought I won't miss him.
But, I did.

I just called him up.
To say that I love him.
He is returning.
By the next flight.
I am waiting for my love,
Hoping he reached sooner.

His smile, why didn't I notice it before?!
How could it make my heart flutter?
"Shall I kiss you?"
I replied with a kiss.
He hugged me.
His kiss...
Why am I melting now?
Why is this passion new to me?

"Do u love me?"
He replied it with another kiss.
And I knew.
He loved me.

No comments: