Dec 5, 2008

Hither, I Confess.

Who am I to write about love,
when I just broke a heart?
How would I know about love,
when I just tore him apart?

Why won't these tears stop?
Why would they not seem to end?
Why do those eyes haunt me?
Emptiness and this sudden silence?

Pardon me dear, pardon me.
For making you mad.
And leaving you sad.
I wish I never did that.

Let me go. And find some peace.
Please do go. Find your release.
Let me die, my death in peace.
Let me find the ultimate release.

Leave me alone.
And be forlorn.
For my heart is heavy now.
With the guilt of ripping a heart.
The pain of being apart.
Yes. Leave me alone...
Just leave me alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^_^

Vijay Kumar Sappatti said...

wonderful poem.

great feelings

you write so nicely that it touches the heart.

regards

vijay
poemsofvijay.blogspot.com

Durga Nandan said...

thank you vijay.. :)
I am happy my poem touches hearts..

regrards,
Durga