Dec 31, 2008

Something Personal. :)

My new year resolution.. Well, this year I resolved not to resolve anymore.. Not just on new year, but any time..
I always resolve.. And never moved a finger for the resolution. I resolved the most early in my life, in 10th to study well. And didnt do anything at all. And then, in 12th.. and again.. well, degree.. Always, the resolutions in my studies are always unfulfilled. I just keep saying I will. But I just wont. And I have never given my 100 percent to anything in life. Wasted 2 decades. :)
Or may be, not wasted.. Well, gotten ready for something better.
Someone said,
"To make something, you just have to believe it's special."

May be I AM special. :) I have always been.. have'nt I?

Well, no more resolutions. :)
Just being me, would be great enough. :) Love me, love me not, I am just me. :)
Yeah, New year, I think just being me, would be great enuf. :) Take me, as I come..

No comments: