Dec 18, 2008

The Pain of Two Hearts.

My heart pains when I speak..
For the distance that separates us.
Separation of souls is just for while ..
I ll come to you .. I needed to see ya smile
Those were the days when your eyes used to spark..
When my heart beat for you and breaths longed..
For those words I wanted you to speak..
But it never came.. and then..

And then..
Those ugly hands of death parted me from you..
And my death was nearer than it ever could be.
May be a ray of hope..
But I will never let it grow..
For the fear of losing it..

PS- The words in italics are not mine. And this poem happened in a chat with Deep a friend of mine.. :) and he is a poet as well.. :) And those are his words. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well durga this poem is not bad but need improvement in expressing feelings...

Durga Nandan said...

I would have preferred it if you had given me your name to call you with. :)
Anyways, Mr./Ms. Anonymous, I am happy you took the pain to go thru this poem.
It was "penned" during a chat and that was the best I could do with it. I usually write poems after long silence. I am sorry this poem disappointed you. -DN.

PS- Next time remember to write in your own name. :) Cheerz Buddy!-J