Mar 12, 2009

The 25 [?] Tag.

Like Dream'R had opined, I felt like blogging on 25 random things about myself. :)
But then, it turned out to be a list of things and people I love.

First things first,
1. I love myself. Like hell. Call me narcissist or whatever you feel like. I am one.

2. I love and am possessive about everything I own. From my mob to my pen to anything. Dont dare touch anything or anyone I love. You will have me to answer to, if I find out.

3. I get turned on by intelligence, humor sense, height, looks and weirdly, silence. Ah a package of all these! gosh!. :D My ideal mate. :D Waiting for you sweetheart. :)

4. My Dad. The being I love the most. Without him, my life is nothing. Just nothing. As someone said, picture me standing on my bed, declaring to the whole world, with arms open, that I love my dad soooooooooooooooooo much!! :D Love ya dad!!! :) Mmmmmuah!! :)

5. I love my family. My mom and my sis make my life colorful. Mom n her humor sense.. Her naughtiness! Her stupidity.. Her love.. Her doubts.. I love her so much!!!! :) More like friends most of the time. Ah temper, well she has a damn temper. More like me may be. :) [Or should I say, I am more like her?] Though most of the time, I have a tendency to laugh, when I see her animated anger. Hehe.. :) We fight like hell. But seconds later, you would see us sharing a stupid joke and laughing with/at each other.

6. Friends. My best friends Anton, Neeraj and Vinu. [Now dont argue, it is in alphabetical order. Not biased. :P] Wonder what life would have been like, if not for them. :) DeeGee.. My bros Arp, Jith. Deep, with whom I have built up a mutual admiration society.. Really love you sweethearts..!! :)

7. I love accessories and apparels. In fact, a friend of mine told me very recently, that they wait to see what I would be wearing every time we meet up. You are spending anyway. Why dont you spend to feel and look good? That is all. :)

8. While I talk about dresses, I cant go without mentioning my love for pink. Damn, I luuuuuurrrrrv Pink! :D :D :D I was nick named The Pink lady' and 'Pinkie', for no other reason. My room is pink. My things are. Dresses are. [At least most.] Even if I try getting something of a different color, I end up with pink. Somehow. :)

9. Durga Nandan n Rishi.

10. Knowledge. :)

Wonder why I feel like stopping at 10.. There is more. But well, this is more like it. The ones I love the most. :)

Love ya guys! :)

2 comments:

Onward said...

spoil sport!! - stopped at 10 eh..but u know, it seems right :-)..but damn!!..how girly r u!!!..geez...hehe..but it was very sweet yaar...made me smile..:-)

Durga Nandan said...

Must be the first person to publicly say I am girly.. :D hehehe
And nope.. I was not spoiling the spirit. In fact with this, the best of the list comes to an 'end'.