Mar 17, 2009

Every child is a dream in human form. The success he has in life, depends on the expanse of his dream. Well, some are blessed with luck. I have no idea if it is the pay off of good deeds in past or last birth as someone told me.. Or if it some occurrence with the randomness of Brownian motion.
All I know is, primarily, every child has to have a dream to work and to have success.

My dream has always been to never regret that I lived my life and did what I did, while in my death bed. And yes, to love and be loved. I certainly do not regret my life on the whole for now. :)

2 comments:

Dutta said...

Its a very interesting line you wrote that "I certainly do not regret my life on the whole.." .. so true ..

There are always some incidents we may regret in life but looking back .. as a whole it should never be regretted ...

Durga Nandan said...

:) Yes. I do have incidents that make me regret having decided some things in a particular way. But I can testify anywhere that I love being myself and that I have lived it the way I wanted. :) Not many, I am sure, can do this.