Mar 20, 2009

Just made me think. Why am I staring at this comp screen at this wee hour without particularly having any aim or sense?
Do I ever make sense?
Am I schizophrenic?
Or is it just that I am almost always 'normally' mad? [Come to think of it, ain't all? :?]
Been wondering about the madness and schizophrenic part for long now.. But still have no idea about the reason for me to sit and stare at this screen right now.

May be, it is the helplessness of not being able to communicate with someone. Or it might be a sense of direction loss as usual.

My mind is wandering again. I wish I could get back to yoga. Those days when I could control my mind well. Yes, I might get back to yoga alright..
One of these days.. Damn. I am gonna catch 40 winks. Almost 2. May be, today's mailing will be done tomorrow.. Or rather, yesterday's mailing, later today.. :)
Good day to myself..! :)

PS- As usual, I think I will do the mailing part from my mobile.. :) Just cant sleep without that.. Hehe..

No comments: