Mar 10, 2009

This and That..

Listening to some songs, close to my heart, I am wondering what I should be doing right now..
and I feel a lot of emotions. Together.
Maths? Ads? Philosophy? Nope. Something else. Something I have no name for.

Just read this - 'Love is nearly a deathlike experience. Making love is so, all the more.' But the joke about love is, love cant be replaced by death. But death can be replaced by love I guess... I just wrote this for the fun of using a new font. But may be, in the meantime, I said some truths as well.. :) The font is one I just downloaded.. It looks charming.. Just like its name.. 'A Charming Font' :)

I am thinking of those thousands who can not find love. I tried typing in CAPS. But it takes too much space. And so I left the thought. I am using a charming font. And waiting for net to connect. These days, it takes 10 whole minutes for this damn thing to connect. And it is too hot in this room.. I wish it had a fan in it. The font characters resemble swords. Do they use swords to write these days? No I guess.. But may be, years ago... :)

If I make it romantic, the knight in armor had a secret message for the princess..
And he wrote it with his sword on sand.. Wow!! She sees it and decides to elope with him. :)
Man, just awesome...! Though very impractical.

I wonder at the pace in which my thoughts ran from this to that.. Its randomness amazes its author. Me.

No comments: