Apr 14, 2009

Awaiting the End

See the tears in my eyes?
That is how I will live for life.
The love of test and the test of love,
both are past and I lost all.

Will the end be as brutal?
Or will it turn a bit pleasant?
More like a living death,
for heaven has conspired
against the love I had.

No no.. It was not his fault.
Was mine.
I swore.
I swear.
It was mine.
Blame my company,
blame my tongue.

I lost my senses
and fainted to fall.
I lost my smile
and its planted now.

How will I hide my face?
How will I kill my grief?
How do I embrace death,
to forget what I felt?

I dont want to live this cursed life.
It is useless to live and to die.
I was not the only 'one' now.
May be, I were even the last to know.
Fight me Death,
If you can..
Slowly.. I am coming to you.
Dont count me a coward.
Not anymore..
I am braver than then..
And acquiring it a lot more.

Yes.. Death,
fight me if you can.
You are nearer me than
you been ever have.

2 comments:

Balaji said...

Quite Emotional. Gud job.

Durga Nandan said...

:) Thanks a lot Balaji.. :)

@ Kottottikkaran : :)