Apr 20, 2009

Once, I got hold of a mehandi cone. As a gal would do, I painted my hands with it till there was not an inch more of space on them. Then, I had no idea what I would do with the rest of the mehandi. I was walking around with it and attacking all those things which I felt, would love a red tinge on them..
Unfortunately, dad came that way. And with a swift motion, I hid the cone and the phone directory I was 'working' on, and put on an innocent expression on my face. Dad had nt even noticed me. He was busy on his phone.
Slowly, I started feeling at home and resumed my mehandi designing. In the meantime, dad had put a hand on my shoulder unconsciously. Suddenly, an idea hit me. I took his hand walked behind him and started my work. And by the time he had finished the call, the mehandi had dried and colored. :D
Poor dad. :D Had to walk around with a closed fist for almost two weeks.. :D Thankfully, he enjoyed the prank as much as I did and laughed with me. :) Or he would have killed me.:D
I love my dad!!! :D :D

No comments: