May 15, 2009

Adieu Friend...

Yaar DN

u showed me a way perhaps
i get bored easily perhaps, i also feel trapped easily, u kinda know it, i think soo.

u showed me the way of anonymous blogging.

there are a few of them who know who's R.K.
that abstains me from writing many things

today i was gonna delete my blog and profile, but couldn't get time for that.

i dont know what made an old frnd remind me today, and pass my time lovingly.

may be i'll delete it tomorrow
and start a new one in future
where i would be completely anonymous
sounds powerful :)

and hugs to you dear friend.

drink lots and lots and lots of water :D


sometimes it feels that no one's more reasonable than me, sometimes it feels what i am good for, i dont mean to anybody.
this behavior is a mystery, i wish i could be more stable :)

understood DN :D

bye :)
May 15, 12:49 am.



Dear RK,

I am sure you will read this. I hope you do. I will miss you. I understand perfectly what you mean.
I am back to happiness. And visit my blog to comment anon. :)

Hugs to you too friend. :)
I have understood you. And I can no longer find a piece of my mind in that blog of yours.
And one more thing dear, our kind will never be stable. :) Our strength is our mystery, our instability. We thrive on it. :)

Do take care. :)
Bye.
Durga Nandan.

15 May, 12:59 pm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who left blogging?
I am planning to leave once i reach 11th...because i think i wont have much time

Durga Nandan said...

See my dear, read it fully and you can deduce who it is. If your question is who is RK, I donno what to say.

InConvincible said...

I'll be back :)

Onward said...

hey!! wta happened?? oye!! y u deleting ur blog??!! well!!..DN!! not cool ok!! not at all cool!!

Durga Nandan said...

I donno why people dont read it fully before commenting. God knows what in the post meant 'I' am deleting the blog. :-|

rameez said...

ok, i read the whole thing , and good to see that you can inspire ppl too, durga...
but is durga nandan that anonymous?

Durga Nandan said...

:) Thanks Ramz. :) First one, who really read it!
No I am not, anymore. But I was.
No one knew I blogged. :)
just came to know abt u dear.. i m happy u r ok!!! really. :)