May 17, 2009

Internet is cracking me up. Dam slow to get connected. One of these days, BSNL will have a visit from me.. x-(
I am surprised the comp is still in one piece [or as connected as it can be, :-| with my temper on the rise ]. Took an Hour!!!! Imagine, an hour to connect today!!!!
And I am sure this has something to do with that idiot who pulled out the internet USB cord, in the pretext of repairing my comp. x-( And I always had computer info flying above my head rather than try to stick something in it. :-Z
God AM FUMING!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Get broadband.. its fast! it takes only 1 minute to get connected using that!

Durga Nandan said...

Sweetheart, it IS the broadband. :(
The modem has gone faulty it seems. :((

Gayathri said...

lol..reminds me of the day we went to bsnl office to shout at that lady who couldnt ratifye all the particulars in my bill!!
u need a company?? ;)

Durga Nandan said...

:D I 'managed' them once.
that made a storm of engineers swarm home to connect net once. ;)
will have to go there again i guess. :)

Anonymous said...

BSNL was good last year. But is really awful-lot of discons.

Durga Nandan said...

Really hope I get that thing done when I go there.. :(
And btw, thanks for dropping in Manuj.. :)

Veda said...

definition of a bad day?! :)

hope it gets better. just blog hopped to ur page :)

cheers!

Durga Nandan said...

No my dear, "http://myrandomthotzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-train-saga-ii.html" this, is a bad day. :)

N thanks for hopping in.. :)