Jun 17, 2009

My Knight, Without Armor.

I am worried about my love,
I wish his heart didn't hurt.
Like mine does day and night.
I hope his mind isn't tense,
Like mine is, hush the thought!

Thinking of the future,
with more than what we can take for now,
I hope he keeps his calm and health.
Buying us time,
Oh God, this is a prayer intense,
Give us time.
To figure things out.
And to stay together put.

All along, I just pictured us together,
And tonight, the picture is almost torn.
I hope some spell-o-tape does work.
At least for the spell,
we could take another; together.

The feeble twitching in my eyes,
Is it death?
Or is it fright?
Crown me and then drown me.
This time I drown,
I am unsure I will recover.
Years of bonds,
meaningless in a second.

Oh my Knight without Armor,
This is the time to beg, borrow, steal.
Take the armor and save me.
I might be dead, if you are late a bit wee.

4 comments:

അരുണ്‍ കായംകുളം said...

Good one

Durga Nandan said...

thanks. :)

DPhatsez said...

Recession aayathu kondaano you're allowing the Knight to beg,borrow or steal.

How noble of you, fair damsel

:)

Durga Nandan said...

No. Orupadu kalam munbu nadanna oru valya karyathinde orma. Athre llu. :)
Recessionumayi bandhamonnum athinu illa. :)

Thanks for dropping by. :) I enjoy your sarcasm. :)
DN