Jun 30, 2009

Ramble Random Ramble..

Yet another sleepless night.
I do not know why. I have lots of work tomorrow and I know it will be a hectic day. And not a hint of needing rest.
I replied to some comments that were pending. Read posts that were too. Commented in detail and still sleepless.
And I am not in a mood to complete the drafts. Hence started off this.
I am half way through a film script. I loved reading the part I finished. I'll read the rest, soon after publishing this.
I have no thoughts in my mind now. At least my mind is not buzzing like it usually does.
May be cos I just mailed my friend about what was in my mind and hence freed the lil thing. Btw, I write looooooooooong mails when I do. Or really short ones. One liners.
I have two poems ready for Durga. But since they are upstairs, I dont think they will see public life soon. The lazy bum I am.
Lots of people are online on chat windows. But I dont feel like uttering a word. Remembering, it has been long since I caught up with many.
I will just get back to my script. At least, my mind wont be idle. :)

7 comments:

AnjuGandhi said...

we will wait for you to come back to normal routine

Gayathri said...

ahem!! which script?and what are you working on?studying? is that what u meant by hectic work??

Gayathri said...

you've been tagged aka awarded!

Durga Nandan said...

:) Thank you Anjuji. :)

@ G3 : Thanks di.. :)
And I was on a script recommended by a friend. :P Wont divulge the name. :P
And my work, running around doing random chores for dad and mom. Kya kare, ithni responsibilities and this single[pun nooooooot intended. :P] me. :( [smug! :D ]

Quest said...

Wo...film script??? :) Can I get a role?? :D Preferrably that of the villain :) I can be mean, deadly, merciless and bone-chilling scary :)

So am I in? :D

Durga Nandan said...

Gosh! I was saying, I was reading a script of an already shot film. :)

But yeah, I have plans for future. :) Will surely take you in, if I find one good enough and challenging for u. :) [If I go by what you just said. :D :P ]

Durga Nandan said...

And thanks for dropping by. :) C u around..