Jun 29, 2009

What lead to this?

"Gayathri has left a new comment on your post "Curiosity is a taboo on taboos.":

actually what are u upto?all those 'random' thoughts?one-line ones?!!"

My Reply to G3 : Well, I keep thinking a lot, sometimes even irritating the people who listen to me. Sometimes, after hours of thought processes, I end up in some conclusion. And sometimes, it ends openly.
Now, when my thoughts end with a conclusion, I jot it down. Just in case, I need it later. And it feels good to read it later and remember the thoughts that lead to it.

Now, lemme take this. If I go curious about lesbianism, gayness, transgenders, sex etc, and if I express my doubts to a grown up, it creates a lot 'That-is-a-taboo-we-cant-talk-about-it.' feeling. It is awkward, trust me. My peers thankfully, have an open mind. Though I should admit, sometimes, even I feel it a taboo under certain circumstances.

Now, if I get to the post on science, I had a 'discussion' on science and philosophy with a person doing research in physics. And felt this.
The discussion and my conclusions, are still in my blog draft. I hope I go sleepless one night, to complete it.

Immaturity, well, I am immature at dealing with a lot of things. And my friends[including you] have pointed it out on various occasions. But I knew, everyone was, at a point of time and down the lane they slowly learn to be mature. Hence, immaturity is what gives birth to maturity.

"A man is happiest not at his success, but on being reminded that he could defeat the others. "
Well, I won an 'argument' and felt happy about it. I started thinking of why I felt happier, even though I knew I was right at first itself. That led to this.

So, as I have named my blog, they are randomly found, organized thoughts. I admit I piss off people cos I think a lot. But then, it helps me live. I didnt want to burden the whole thought process onto this blog. Hence the conclusive one-liners.

Last, I finish off with a one-liner.
It always helps to assure yourself that you have a reason to do something. Even if you have been doing it for two decades. :)
DN

5 comments:

AnjuGandhi said...

GN blogging is to express oneself. we write what we feel like. it is entierely our own choice. so just carry on penning what you think strongly about whether after musing over or just at random.
blogging is self expression without fear of value judgement by any one, go ahead and come with more one liners

Gayathri said...

sounds more like an apologetic confession for all those irritating blabbers u made me endure..lol.. chill!! i dont mind :P :P :P

Anonymous said...

They are really random :) Liked the last one-liner..
take care..

Durga Nandan said...

@ Anjuji : I am DN. :)

Yo, as long as I have a mind, I will think. And as long as I think, I blog. :)
Cheerz!
DN :)

Durga Nandan said...

@G3 : Not just you di.. ppl get fed up once in a while. :D and then, i switch. :D I talk to another. :D buahuahahah!!:D
btw, wat abt ur blabber? :-|

@ Mia : U too dear. :) Take care..