Jun 13, 2009

Worry and Work.

Lots of mental worries and physical work works like miracle.
By the end of the day, you have nothing else in your mind other than hit the bed, sleep.

I for one, like working in my garden. Pulling weeds, trimming, replanting, spreading, tilling, spade work. It gives me immense satisfaction, when I finally look at those lil things in bloom.
I talk to them. I know its crazy. But somehow they seem to understand. I threaten those lazy ones and congratulate the good ones. Lazy ones show off their prowess the next week. And the good ones, well, I think they give me a smile. :)

I know a person who walks. When he is atmost troubled, he walks. Fast paced. Long distances. At the end of the day the only thing he can think of is the pain in his leg.
Another, goes to the gym to work out. And strenuous one at that.
Yet another, starts cleaning the home. Which is a big time physical work.

I thought it was just me. But it works well as a stress buster almost for everyone. :)

1 comment:

AnjuGandhi said...

thats true. when in tension and facing trouble times involve your self in strenous physcial activities so that you are dead tired to think about any thing .