Jul 10, 2009

Tagged

There, I just finished the tag Ramya gave me. I am publishing it.

Four places you have lived – I have never left Thrissur for a long term. May be, in future yeah.

Four T.V shows you loved to watch – I dont watch TV. But the ones I used to enjoy,

KBS World - Korean Broadcasting Service. Their soaps were absolutely awesome. I enjoyed all of them. To name some, Mom's Dead upset, Hong Gil-Dong, [God he was HANDSOME! :D], Single Daddy in love, Formidable Rivals, Three Daddies and one Mommy, You are my destiny, Likeable or not.. I miss all of them.. And they were beautiful. Really.
I have plans for TV in near future though. Gotta catch up loadsa stuff.

Four places you have been on vacation - Delhi, Chandigarh, Kulu, Manali, Honnermardu, a lot of Tamil Nadu, Almost everywhere in Kerala, Vagamon.. Check my Bharath Dekha Map on Orkut. You get an idea. .. Ok. Lets just say I love traveling. Alone. Have traveled a bit.
And plan to do lots more.

Four of your favorite foods – Not an avid eater as you can surmise from the way my body keeps itself.
But love kadala curry. [Bengal gram.] Anything veg. Sometimes, I go on fast food for days. Have a high metabolism rate. Always been the same. :)
And I love pazham pori. [banana fry.] That too not too oily. And cant have too much. Cant really imagine anything else being a fav..

Four websites you visit daily- Google, Orkut, Blogger, Merriam Webster Online. Cant limit it to four actually. I go to Web Sudoku.com as well. Awesome mind game, if you ask me.

Four novels you wish you were reading for the first time
Harry Potter obviously. But the charm has been lost now. May be 'cos I crossed my teens or something.. But I have a feeling that I might have loved reading it for the first time even now.
Da Vinci Code.
The Other Side Of Me by Sidney Sheldon. Honestly the only book I ever liked from him. I enjoyed every bit of it. Others are all just bull shit. Pardon me Sheldon admirers, I have my right to dislike.
The Namesake. An awesome book. If you have not gotten hold of this one, better try out. By Jhumpa Lahiri.
Thank god that makes four!

Four Movies You Can See Over and Over- I dont see movies. More like read 'em.
Bruce Almighty.
When it comes to watching films,
Chak De! SRK ROXX! And the gals!
Vadakkumnathan from Malayalam. Great acting by Mohanlal. And the plot is just too close to my heart. I am quite like Meera in a lot of ways.
Jab We Met. Geet is another character I can relate to.
Aaja Nachle. Yeah I kinda like it. Donno why. Madhuri is beautiful.
I have a personal copy of all the aforementioned. I watch them once in a while. Repeatedly. Yeah.

Four People Who You Think Will Respond To the Tag – I seriously donno. Anyone who would want to. I wont put a tag on anyone anyways.

That is it. Thanks Ramya. :) For tagging me. I had a view of my own likes and dislikes in a way, through this tag.
And there, take that 'no-she-does-not-respond-to-tags' tag away from me please. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I guess you will be the only one to respond to the tag!
So, you have been to chandigarh? Never knew that! I tell you, next topic of our orkut chat will be.."hows chandigarh, where did you go?"
Yes, I'm obsessed ;-)

DPhatsez said...

:)

Jatin said...

ohh quite impressive !!
didnt knw u solve Sudoko :D,
in ur favorite foods u forgot to mention Chips n all those rest of the stuffs which supply the major part of your Energy intake :P