Aug 4, 2009

Mujhko bhi tho lift kara de!

Things are getting better. Geet jaise thankyou bolu tho "Thankyou babuji!" :)

A friend of mine, after a long wait, got his marriage fixed with his love.

Another, has finally ended up in a job after much wait.

Yet another, having had his share of trouble, is finally happily settled in his job.

Another, though not in a college of his choice, has gotten admission in a college for the course he wanted and hence stopped missing a year.

Another, heartbroken soul, found solace in a gal again.

So on and so forth. People find life better.
I see happiness all around.

Ab meri baari! God, mujhko bhi tho lift kara de!! :)

9 comments:

Gayathri said...

all guys?! you have no gal-frnds?and they have no probs? :O

Durga Nandan said...

Gals turn out to be MY problems. :P
Hence always give them a wide berth.
And any exceptions on this, I have, prove me wrong for having done that, later. Why take a risk knowing it would backfire?? :)

Cheerz! And welcome back! :)

Gayathri said...

it's gibberish!

AnjuGandhi said...

happiness is contagious
when so much +ive things are happening aroud you . I am sure you will get your desired lift
all the best

Durga Nandan said...

thanks anjuji. :)

AnjuGandhi said...

thanx for your comments.
I just pray that if out of 25 or so who have read my post even if one learns somthing from it and changes his attitude then my writing and sharing my views is worth every thing.

Anonymous said...

:-)
Zaroor Life melegi beta!
Pray a lot.... tell God "Aap convince ho gaye ki main aur boloon?"Just like geet!

Suree said...

ayega ayega ... aap ka number bhi aayaga

Durga Nandan said...

@ ramya. :D :D yup! geet jaise! :)

ps- rude thi mein.. last comment me.. sorry.. bathuth frustration me thi.. :)

@Suree : :) welcome aboard! :) cy arnd! :)

DN