Sep 20, 2009

New Awards! :)

Man, I donno what people find so good about my ramblings to gimme awards.. :)
Well, that reminds me of my past promise to share the "Superior Scribbler" Award.. Just that I was not in a mood till now for light things..

So, coming to the awards I just received, Rahul has been the kind one this time. :)
And not just one or two but!!! Three awards.. Hehe.. Thanks Rahul, I think that made my week. :D


[blog_buddies.jpg]

Yeah, that is another blog buddy I have earned on the blogosphere. :)

And... One Lovely Blog Award

[one_lovely_blog[2].jpg]

This suits my template. :D And my fav color is pink and its variants... That makes me a bit more happier about this award than the rest.. :)

Then, the fluorescent violet, "I love your blog" award..


[i+love+your+blog+2.png[2].jpg]


That was beautiful. Thank you RSV. :)
When you said, religiously following my blog, did you mean it? :D

Cheerz!
DN.



Now, to the award giving ceremony I had pended for long. :D
The Superior Scribblers..


[superior+scribbler+award.jpg]


To G3 : A going away present. [ Read "Happy to get rid of you" present. :P ]

To Ramya : Though she has been conspicuous in the blogosphere for sometime with her absence of posts, she is an ardent blogger, in love with her blog. :)

To RSV : He has been an ardent blogger. Has been kind enough to go through all my ramblings.. And comment on them.

That is as much to it. Though I wanted to give it to Amit too. So passionate about his blog.. :) It shows on his visitors count. :) But he is the one who gave me this award. :) So..

Anyways, that is that.. Long post.
The award ceremony is over. :P
Tata! :D

Durga Nandan

9 comments:

Gayathri said...

farewell memento eh??? ;)
Thanks :)

BK Chowla, said...

Congratulations..it is raining awards.

Durga Nandan said...

@ Chowlaji : Thanks .. Yeah.. :)

Sathish Chandrasekaran (சதீஷ் சந்திரசேகரன்) said...

U deserve the awards yaar :)
hope u get more :)


keep blogging :)
cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Many more awards and laurels on the pipe-line :)

Congrats!

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Congrats for awards...:)

You deserve a lot... :)

I have so many awards pending for you... :)

Cheers Dear :)

Durga Nandan said...

@ Sathish : Thanks for the encouragement.. :)

@ Surya Kannan : :) Thanks a lot dear..

@ Amit : Thanks Amit.. And in advance.. ;) :D heheh :D

Cheerz!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for that award!
And congrats!.. SO MANY AWARDS :O

Happy Blogging! And Keep getting awards :D

Durga Nandan said...

@ ramya : :) Yeah.. Thanks for visiting.. And cheerz on the award sweetie. :)
DN