Sep 26, 2009

Starry Eyed.

Splendid is the isolation,
Beautiful, the charm!
Of lusty winds that
cover my farms.

Night is dark and
the flight of lark,
back to nest to
meet her pet.

Moon is round and shining bright,
love is raining this moonlit night.
The tree house and its woody charm,
I am lost in a lovely hoodlum's thoughts.

The day has passed
and night has come.
I wait for him,
my lovely chum.

Far in the distant land he rides,
Power in hands and towering heights.

Here he comes my Prince, my love.
Holding reigns of countries two.
"Shower of moonlight,
power of love,
What more is needed,
my sweetheart, love?"

I stare at the stairs of my wood tree house,
flowing with love for my Prince, my Knight,
all starry-eyed...
All starry-eyed.

1 comment:

Aashi said...

hey i used to have this template...it was my first...still miss it but sumhow ppl say its 2 gurly :|.....newyz beautiful poem :)..simple words...deep meaning..a layer upon layer....

cheers!!!!