Oct 24, 2009

After Intermission.

Ok. Lots happened during my hibernation.
First things first. I didnt make any progress in my studies. Still the same old Jo with a pitiful percentile score. Especially after the stupid bloody "blah blah blah" [imagine all the swear words that come to your mind and fill in the "blahs" :D] AIMCAT 1005.
Of course, so I decided, it aint blogging or any of my hobbies that stop me from scoring. Gotta find the monster and kill it soon.

Next thing, a real bad flu attack. Lost all my health in 3 days. I have not even had time to look at my plants for some days now. Dad took over. Love dad :) But of course, all he does is water them. Some have started drying cos of pests. Hmm.. As soon as I am healthy enough, I am getting back to you guys. :)
One good thing about that is, I am not supposed to work. :D Or to do anything tiring. Dad would not even let me climb stairs to room. :( So literally lived there for almost a week, weak. :)

I twit a lot now. I tried incorporating a widget here. But the stupid blog just shows me the dark back ground. I will find a way soon.
I changed to Chrome. I was satisfied with it until it started crashing too frequently. I wonder if it might be cos my comp configuration is obsolete..
Bunked a class to watch a movie [Yeah you heard it right! A movie! :)] and landed right in front of our LA sir. :D He played along and so we five, didnt have to answer all those higher ups for bunking. ;)
Dont ask me which movie though. We consider our money wasted. "Blue" Lots of sea and skin. That is all it had. And it was a pity watching that Dutt guy dancing around with Dutta gal. There is only one difference in them , the letter "a". But that really made all the difference. "A" stood for Age.

I visited my friend from college [Now that gal was one of the reasons I went to that frustoo college. The other reason was the gal who accompanied me. :)]. She is nine months pregnant and glowing. Now, I aint biased. She has really become a darling thing.

Will be back to regular blogging soon I guess.
Wheezingly yours
DN :)

PS- My Humor post was nothing but a quiz I took. Somehow, the HTML code didnt work. So I deleted it.

8 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Welcome to Blogger world again :)
Liked ur breif review of "Blue"
Cheers!!

BK Chowla, said...

Take rest and come back when you feel OK.

anjugandhi said...

welcome back
missed you
how is your health
take care
and let your thoughts keep flowing

Durga Nandan said...

@Amit : Thanks dear. :)

@ Chowlaji : Thanks. :) I am feeling much better now.

@AnjuGandhi : :) Better now. :)

rameez said...

Chrome doesnt crash like that!
I love it...
There were some minor problems that i got confronted with too, but it certainly didnt crash like you said.
Must be your confi problems.

Durga Nandan said...

@ Rameez : :D I know!
with less than 600 Mb RAM, this is as much a comp works. Still, my hard drives are not clogged up. All I could do.. ehehe. :D
Yeah, Chrome is good. Just that it should have my Google Taskbar attatchment option. I really really really miss my taskbar. :((((
Durga

Arun said...

welcome back, nd hope u find the monster behind ur lack of performance soon. And yeah the take on 'A' for age was really ingenious

Durga Nandan said...

:) I dont think there was a monster behind it now. I am lazy. That was the only problem.
And thanks Arun. :)