Nov 28, 2009

A Cry

Tonight, I wanna cry.
Let tears stream down and dry.
It is more than what I can bear,
this feeling, I have none to care.

Tonight, I wanna cry,
Wet my pillow, don't come pry.
It is nothing, no one knows.
It is just him, that everyone knows.

Tonight, let the moon hide.
Stars be its tears, no worthless pride.
Every bit hurts, when he ain't there.
But who the hell cares,
even when a heart comes bare.

Tonight, let the moon hide.
With shame of hurting me.
The bed, barren, broken hearted.
Let everything be.

No complaints.
No dreams.
No ambitions. Nothing to lead.
All I wanna do is cry.

No complaints.
Let him be.
He deserves better.
Far more better.
At least, more than me.

No complaints,
No dreams.
All I wanna do is,
cry to sleep.
Lest I remember
my smiling days.

All I do is,
crying to sleep.
And that goes without saying,
now, every night!

No comments: