Dec 21, 2009

Errrr.... mm...

Where was I before I left? :? Ohk, Did I ever leave? :P
Naaah.. I was always here.. Reading every one of the blogs that I earnestly follow. And commenting on those that I felt deserved immediate attention.
I saw a plea for love. I saw another searching soul...
I myself went through a transformation.. Blogging is one of those ways I vented my frustrations.
I am returning to it. I have a feeling I would need it more in the coming days.. Weeks.. And years even.
Thanks to all those who asked me to remain. And thanks to all those who sent private messages asking me to return. Thanks to those, who knew what was wrong and didnt pity me. Cos...

"Pity is one way of telling the other, I am happy I am better than you." -DN

And I hate being pitied.
Cya around guys!
Durga Nandan :)

2 comments:

rameez said...

See, i told you...
glad that you're back anyway..
cheerz!

Durga Nandan said...

:D
cheerz! :)