Dec 1, 2009

I confess.

I confess. I tried the Google wave. But it dudnt engage me. I got the invite some days back. Sent invites to people who have been eagerly waiting for one.
It failed to hook me. But felt happy that other people were happy they got invites finally.

I confess. I was called boring by a friend of mine. Makes sense. It has been long since I made any attempt to be social or entertaining. I have a way with words. I admit. :P But long time since I used any of it.

And I confess. I don't call people or reply smses [forwards of course.]. What do I reply to a forward saying

"Breaking News ATM
Not Working
.
.
.
Because
.
.
.
Sardar’s Wife Put Hair pin In Machine
When It Said”, Enter Ur PIN" ?? But I used to reply those smses with something witty at least slapstick.


I confess. I don't keep my mobile with me either now. People complain I have changed. May be I have. No. I have. Thanks to no-on-in-particular. And hence don't expect prompt replies until I settle back down.

I confess. I was skipping meals. No. Not anorexia. Just plain laziness and tensions.

I confess. I lost my temper twice this week. Amma is worried about this. She says my face looks very cruel when I am angry.

I confess. I have not touched my books for the last 2 weeks. I don't like the way things are going.

I confess. Life is down like hell right now. But as always, "At level zero, things can't go any worse." Worried about exams as well.

Ah! enough of those confessions that look more pessimistic than the glass half empty.
If you have come till this, thanks. :) If not, well, nothing to say really. Cos you ain't here anyways. :)

I tell myself, Get well soon. :)

No comments: