Jan 1, 2010

Happy Nu-Yar!! :)

Yay! Finally the bloody [No, I aint swearing. Remember all the blasts and killings this year. :)] recession ridden [all those people affected by recession, I feel for you.. :( And I feel for me, whose life was inadvertently affected too... We are out of it, Yay! again!], sick [Remember H1N1!] and testing [I have not forgotten all those tests I had to write.. :| ] year, has bade its good byes. Wooh!

I feel somewhat happy about it. That was a year I was happy to see the back of. [Pun unintended. :)] However, this year will leave effects on everyone of us. Lasting. Some with gaps gaping on Job Profiles, some with sour relationships, some with ill luck having topsyturvyed their lives.. Ah!

So what good did it do to my life? Learnt a lot. About people and their behaviors. Discovered Math. Tested bonds were either broken, or strengthened. Broken ones were never mine. So I really do not regret. And strengthened, those will be with me for life. Discovered passions hidden in me. Did some gardening [Yeah, pretty jobless].. Learnt to distinguish between good decisions and bad decisions.. [Or so I feel. This year was one of bad decisions. First, the idea of pursuing Advertising and recession toppled my castles. Second, Saying no to further studies and getting coached for entrances. I lost a year. Saying no to jobs that would have easily be mine... Long list. :)] But yeah, this has made me cautious. It brought me back the old passions of pencil sketching, MCing and other creative stuff.

I hope 2010 is a better year. I hope to get back into a track rather than this sitting idle and rusting. It is a year of hopes.

Have a wonderful year everyone! :) Happy Nu-Yar!
<3,
Durga Nandan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the mantra ," ALL IS WELL" work wonders for you in 2010
and you have some fantabulous times in 2010
and may all your dreams converts into reality, success becomes a routine and happiness becomes a habit in the days to come
HAPPY NEW YEAR
My motto for every year
have a merry time making new year resolutions and a merrier time breaking them
enjoy

Durga Nandan said...

Thanks.. :)
Have a great new year.. :)