Jan 13, 2010

Here goes an sms chat with a mate.

"So, should we go today?[for the GD class]"
"Yup. This would be the last day without Liza eating my head."
"Why ? Is she coming tomo?"
"Yup. And guess what? She wants group study with me! :( "
"Go teach. :P"
"Shall I drag you into it? :P :P :D "
"No thanks! I dont have more exams to write. :P"
"Hell man! Even I dont! Why should I go then?! :("
":P :P"
"I dragged myself out for the next two weeks. But later...."
"hmm.. :P"

A little while later,
"So, are we going today?"
"Should we not?"
"Nope. I will go for my violin class today. We will go tomorrow."
"Ok. :( Peace."


That ended my hope for a sane day at the GD classes. Nothing wrong with that girl Liza. Just that she gets a bit clingy to me. It somehow irritates people.
:( And is a kanjoosi who, in spite of having NRI parents and stinking money, gives us missed calls expecting people to call back. She even calls you from her land line and asks you to call her back. I feign deafness when I know where that is heading. Well, there are limits.. Right? :)
Little things do piss me off. :) She would do that to you too. Aye?

No comments: