Feb 26, 2010

Fast Forward

A 50 years from now, it wont matter how much I made. But how many
people cherish me would make a world of difference. :)
Its about how many I listened to and how many had patience to listen to me.
Its not how much sense I made but how my nonsense made people laugh.
Its not about how dark my life was. But how many people had light from me.
Its not the unsaid and undone that brings a smile. Its what I said and
did for love. -DN

Not a forward. Something that 'dawned' to me one fine day. Oh yes, I do have sane realizations as well. :P

5 comments:

COMMUNI said...

It was wonderful..

Durga Nandan said...

Thanks Communi. :)
May I know your real name? Your blog didnt throw any light on this other than that you have 'identity issues' :P
Durga

COMMUNI said...

Can't we skip that part. Pls. I feel too cozy with my anon status.

Durga Nandan said...

Sure dear. :) I had the luxury of being anon for almost a year when my bro found out my identity. :(
Enjoy that luxury,
Cheerz!
DN

COMMUNI said...

I'm not that much lucky with that yaar. Everyone at my home knows about the blog to the extent that they hate it.

But of course, I still like to be anon because of some prev posts, you kno for health reasons. Kinda hard to see myself getting slapped for the bakwaas i wrote.