Feb 18, 2010

The Lesson From An Angry Friend.

I irritated someone yesterday so much that he became angry. Just had the 'Peace Mar' dialogue and settled it down.
The truth is that, while he got irritated and angry, I was calling it 'chweet' cos I really felt it was sweet. :) Will tell you why in a short while. I only imagined it from his perspective after I knew he was pissed. Aint a good feeling. It was a joke for me then. But as soon as things went serious, I didnt know what to do.

Now, all said and done, I just found this. Only people who really care would get angry at you.
There is this type, who has a smiley face all the time. This type wants to butter you. Or are cowards so as not to say 'I didnt like what you just did!' or 'You are wrong.' They care much about what you think and do for them. Only cos they care about themselves.

There is this second type, that turns themselves off and walk away once they see something wrong. Those people are the ones that really dont care. They dont value you and hence do not care to give you a second chance.

And then, the third type. These people care. They know that talking back or being angry runs a risk of losing you. But they want you better than you are now. They feel you would take it the better way rather than turn away and walk off.
And in any case, if you do turn and walk off, they deserve better.
They dont worry about showing you their true feelings. They know it is safe with you. :) And they will stick to you no matter what.

Search for those. And keep such friends close to heart. They are precious. :)

PS- What I should have actually done, was to correct myself rather than call it 'chweet' even if I found it sweet.
Happy we found peace. :)

No comments: