Feb 17, 2010

A Love Letter..

I thought I would write a love letter. :) I dont get a chance in real life, so at leaaaaast here I should write na? :) So here it goes!

------------

Dear Somebody! [Ok people, I dont think love letters start so formally. But this is a FORMAL love letter.]
You know I love you. I know you love me. Should nt that be enough? :?
But no! Love letters should be looooooooong and flirtatious and girly.
So, to elaborate, like Chetan Baghat tried saying, our families should be in love too.
Let us assume, for the sake of this poor love letter, that they love each other. The only confusion is, if it is one another or themselves that they love.
Whereas we are not sure what the hell they might say when we actually tell them we sent love letters.
With all the drama that happens around, I dont think sending love letters is a big deal. One night stands, sleeping over, and blah blah. In this era, parents should be proud we are limiting ourselves to innocent love letters. [Hey! should we talk about the kisses here? They are harmless right???]

Next question. You have a job. I have a job. Aren't we financially secure? But no. Privatization and recession has left us starting the moment someone starts saying "Lay o......"!
Next problem. You look ok ok. I look good. But you need to constantly assert I look good and that you dont. Feed my ego dude!
Next thing on list. As everyone says, you dont drink. Get that? If you drink, we drink together!
And No smoking too. Unless you are thinking of a divorce.
BTW, I will divorce you whenever I feel like. OK? And I DONT need a reason for it.
I will destroy your health if you are thinking of divorcing me before I do that to you!
And about kids, I have to build a career. No kids while I establish myself. Or you have to be a good mother while I work.
And cant imagine you a dad!!! Hahahaha!
Should nt we be together soon? Lets take it to the next step. Live in. Your place or mine?
Lemme stop the letter, waiting for your reply..
And here is your today's quota of I love you. I love you. They say, saying it brings people closer. But I know better. That logic was invented by people who had nothing to say. Bad conversationists!
Yours Faithfully [until Rony starts noticing me!],
Me.

--------

So, is this enough? Does this qualify? In being a love letter yaar!
Btw, if you wanted a real love letter and a to the point one, please read the emboldened parts alone. :)
Hope you enjoyed!
Durga! :)


4 comments:

COMMUNI said...

ROFL.... If only you could give the whole letter(including the italicised) to someone. ;)

Durga Nandan said...

Hehe.. It would be more of a break up letter then. :D
Moreover, you wont catch me drinking or smoking... I am too good at hiding. :P

Jokes apart, if I love someone, I would be sure he saw this. Just to see his reaction and to judge his humor sense :)
It would be terrible to be with someone without a humor sense. Whadya say? :)

CheerZ!
DN

COMMUNI said...

Truly said.

What's a life with a person who can't appreciate humor? I would say if some guy doesn't appreciate this letter, dump him.

Durga Nandan said...

Heheh.. Right! Dump him. :)
But to dump, first I need someone to fall na? ;)

-DN