Mar 30, 2010

The Sad Story of a Bakra -1

As usual, A, B, E, J and M had ganged up at ABE's house. J, M for a visit. [ Edit :A, B, E are cousins of J and M. J being yours truly. A and B are guys and E and M, my type. :) You will start liking us soon I guess. :)]


E : I broke my tooth.
B : Again?!!
E : :(
B : The old one or this time another?
E : Old. But the hole got bigger!
B : Show show!
E : Eee..
B : Wow! Now I would not need a football net. I could just play into your mouth!
E : Enough ok?
J : Does it hurt?
E : No man. It is a tooth. Teeth dont hurt!
J : How sad! :P
E : You guys just keep irritating me. I am gonna sleep.

We all wait for M1 to sleep. We get into the room. Switch on A's lappy. Put muZic at top volume and dance. Ah! you should see us all dancing.

E :  OMG! What is this hullabaloo? Cant a human sleep around here with peace?
A : [singing along] I can be your hero babe! :D
E : Shut up! And get out of my room!
J : Wont.
B : You go out of the room.
E : This is MY room!!
J : Why dont we pull her out of the bed?
A : Yeah.
B : Poor thing. Let her sleep na?
[And then, he goes to her and pulls the blankets away.]
How dare you sleep when we are dancing here?!
E : Please??
Chorus : Noooooo!

E : [exasperated] OK fine! I am leaving. And DONT follow me. Get that?
Chorus : Yes mam!

She leaves.
Soon everyone loses interest. And we switch off the muZic.
We all sit down on the cot.

A : Why is she sleeping when we are all not? Lets wake her.
Chorus : Yes!!!
We go silently into the room.
One starts singing. Another shouting. And the third, pull her blankets away.

A : This is MY room. Get up!
E : Please??
Chorus : Nooooo!
E : You ARE getting out. Now.
And she gets up and pushes everyone outside and locks the door.
We let her sleep.


After 1 or 2 hours, she wakes. And one of us runs into the toilet, closing the door behind.

E : I wanna go. Come out! Now!
J : Nope.
E : Fine. I have toilets downstairs.

She goes downstairs and finds one or the other streaking past her into every toilet available.

E : Puhleeese??!!
Chorus [from all sides] : Noooooo!
E : I am calling Mummy!
A and B run out of the toilets as soon as they hear the word Mummy.
A and B : Noooooo!

To be Continued...

She still pulls out the 'mummy card' whenever it is too much. But it is fun. Irritating her.
When we were younger, we were the Famous Five. And me, being the tomboy of the lot, always got to be George.
Now, everyone at one or the other corners of the country. And busy.
Miss you guys!
Love,
DN

6 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

I didnt get ...what is this yaar?

Durga Nandan said...

I have edited it. I should have thought about people who dont know us.
Hope now it makes sense. :)
Sorry about that.
Cheerz!
DN

suraj pk said...

jo ellavarudeyem paeru parayoo....

Durga Nandan said...

@ passed pawn : You wont know them. All my cousins n sis n me.
Though you know my bro. :)

elna said...

:) :) :) miss u all :ono :P

Durga Nandan said...

:D :D