Apr 27, 2010

A Delirious Dream

Green and brown grass, intermittent, alternating. I fly over them trying to make
shapes out of them. Squares mostly.
I fly on, to see a building. An old one. But grandeur marks its presence anywhere. A gargoyle on it, with mashed face, looks upto heaven. A bodyless hand on
the mashed side. The reason for the disfigurement.


I love being mad. It is my opium.

I fly up. Look down. See a stair leading to a corridor.
Pieces of broken glass. On the corridor's wooden floor and the stairs.
I feel like walking on them. I feel it would feel good.
A black cow or bull, I donno which. Across my path.Can the river submerge us? This building?

I take off again. On a weird bird now. It has a crown but still looks
weird and its head looks upward.
Suddenly I see the building, a palace presumably, stretches all the way up. And what I saw what just a part of it.
I see a horse figure. Its mouth acts like a water source. Showers
water. A wicked monkey figurine beneath. Showing faces.
I fly on.


I am sad my dream, or vision or whatever it is called was disturbed then. Wish I could out in pictures so you could feel what I felt. But, there are no pics to describe that vision yet.
Mind, is the most amazing things of all. What you imagine, takes a lot of genius to realize.
I am the owner of one such. I cant help being amazed.

4 comments:

suraj pk said...

''Mind, is the most amazing things of all. What you imagine, takes a lot of genius to realize.''

yes it is. like they say, 'manamodathidamilledoo paaril'. And the worst thing about mind is the illusion it creates. it takes even your life to realize..
its like, a dumb trying to tell a blind about a robbery in blind's house by blind's friend n the friend denies. And the blind is 'blind' enough to understand what is the truth.
sometimes we r the blind, sometimes, the friend and sometimes, the dumb.

when you know something and u want to tell it to world, you are seldom believed. the illusion mind creates, along with one's experiences, knowledge,logic and confidence, is virtually make us all unaware of the diversities of perspectives and all possible dimensions of 'facts' we comprehend.
when u think u know enough,u understands it completely, you are asking yourself not to believe that things could be different. That is the greatest irony about mind. it opens 'the door' and closes too, but u never understand when and why...
because we are all living in the illusion, created by greatest magician of all time, Human mind.

the moment you start believing that u could be wrong and u don't really understand anything with your logic..
u start realizing , what a foolish kid u were and u still are...
that's the moment u realize the fairness of creation...
The presence of God.

AJ said...

True. Sometimes Mind amazes you like nothing else . Sometimes you can be living in the fantasies of being 'potter' in your harry potter world and sometimes you could be JK Rowling writing some piece of literature which can be fantasy to lot of other people through their lives. Of course choice is ours. Choice changes destiny.

btw ... nice dream :o)

Durga Nandan said...

@ passedpawn : It may or may not be Maya. It could be just reality even.
Whole new bunch of thoughts btw. :)
Cheerz!
DN

Durga Nandan said...

@ AJ : Potter fan?? :D I was one sometime ago. I still do read them once in a while and watch the movies.
But not die hard now. :)

Btw thanks. :o) :P
DN