May 30, 2010

A Memorable Yesterday...

Yesterday,

I said no to an outing cos I didnt know what to wear. [Now that, is a first time for me. I usually just wear something and go. And I didnt know I was doing it, until I had done it.]

I bargained. I mean like real well. This time I even sounded like dad. Usually if I have money, I dont bargain.

I saw a film of a Malayalam 'superstar' and actually liked it. That was one of the films after he gained weight like an elephant.

Dad didnt scold me when the Internet bill came. [Obvious reasons. :D ]


And I have started to take note of the conversations I have with people. Not just blabber away and forget it. :)

Life has changed a bit.. :)

3 comments:

Arun said...

bargianing... liking super star movies...

Initial symptoms of mallu Jo transforming to Pandi Jo :D

Durga Nandan said...

:( :(
I aint even in Chennai..

suraj pk said...

chennai pokum ennayappo ingane..appo avide chennalathe stithi entha..?? :-o