Aug 11, 2010

Collage.

Life was easier with lesser complications. When you love the complications you have in life, you are between devil and the deep sea and do not know what to choose. - Just an offhand thought...

The other day, I was on phone on the terrace when a hostel mate pulled me away from there and put me under the light. I was all round eyed and asked her what happened.
"Bhoot hote he. Kabhi raat ko pedon ke neeche mat ja." I was totally aghast. She was educated and said something without even wondering if it was true.
Well, on second thought, what our ancestors said had a reason. When people blindly believe it without knowing why, it becomes superstitious. Our ancestors knew about the metabolic activity that happens in a tree at night and how much CO2 goes out in the process and that it could prove fatal with long exposure.
But calling it Bhoot...
Well...

Today I am in a very sad mood...
Very. Sad.
I thought I had gotten over all those "mood swings". And no, it is back. With added vigor.
I wish this sad mood would just go away.

When your lips smile and your eyes dont, it shows... :)
I love smiles that come through eyes from the heart. I have not seen many who can do that. When they do that, you have this sudden urge to smile back. I just love that feeling. :)
And yes, I love being the reason someone smiles.

Got a load of work to do. May be I should start soon.
These days, our only prayers are to get a day without two exams or assignments.
Cheerz!
Till another post,
DN

No comments: