Mar 12, 2011

It has been a long oblong time since I thought about spirituality. Today, I again was lead to it by something. Anyways, mom had already put a rosary around my neck before coming and threatened me that she ll murder me if I remove it. So much for which won, love or rebellion. I remember the days I used to rebel. Well, religion and spirituality still does not go hand in hand for me. But still I feel, it has some connections in the most primate forms.
As I was asking someone the other day, if god has ego, I dont like him. If he does not, then why does he insist on prayers to bless us? Why so much misery in the world? Was it that person's fault he was born into such a family? Or blind? Well, the answers I have received, be it from Gita or Bible, does not make any sense to me and I dont know if Khuran mentions it. If someone sinned in the past life, he should be punished in that life and not now. If it is the ancestors' fault, they should be punished. Not an unaware baby.
Anyways, enough of spirituality to you now.

Rood Food - 3

The canteen anna is now familiar with my diet. So, its easier when I go there, to get what I like. The other day, I said plain dosa without chutney and this server inside brings me "plain dosa bathed in chutney". I get so pissed off about it and stamp my way back to eat. I know it was childish from my part. But that is how bad I felt. After I calmed down I went back and explained this to him "again". And he goes in to get me my usual. And the canteen anna asks me "So, - Yeah, that is how he pronounces Jo.- problem? I talk?" "No anna, I told him."
And by that time, I could eat 3 plain dosas together.
Nowadays, hunger wakes me up, ruins my sleep and what not! I wake up early in morn cos am hungry. And keep dreaming about food all night. At night, when I have nothing to eat, I cant sleep for hunger. It is almost like hunger is my boyfriend. Wakes me up with a kiss and does not let me sleep either. Hehe.. :)
I am hungry now. Lemme go out and find something to eat. It is so irritating to go every once in a while hunting for food.
Back. Had a sandwich which I oversaw the making of, so that I dont get infected. I have to give her a five rupee cos I didnt have change. I donno how she said "Gimme the 5 later. Its ok." to a person she just met. Well, the thing about trust is, if its genuine, you will feel like keeping it. It is on the surface of my mind from the moment she said it. And am sure even if I cant pay off all the other people who lent me money, I ll pay her. Well, somehow I managed to convey to her that I will come only days later to give her the money. Donno if she ll remember it when I go back.

I was just talking to someone about Japan. Seriously it gives me a scare when I think of them. I feel bad. The babies, people, lives... I cant even connect it properly into sentences. But am sure they ll come right back up because they did that once. Nature has its own fury but I sometimes wonder why. But then, the higher you go, the worse is your fall. Huge explosions and fires and loss of lives... Separated families.. Why? Donno.
I feel so sad when I think of it. Anyways, gotta get back to work now.
Till next post,
Durga Nandan

2 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

I believe in Rosary . I always wear it

Durga Nandan said...

Good for you.