Mar 4, 2011

A Status Update

So, when I should have been studying about interpersonal behaviors, I am typing things out here.
The coming week is gonna be hectic for me.
IPE mid sems, RSM research project, RSM take home, COMA test [ which is one of the aftereffects of a 2 weeks' leave.], OM mid sems... That is, without the sche'duel'led surprises. :P
Good news, along with being a shocking one, is that the RSM prof was the one who took my return most sweetly -I should say by his usual standards-.
"Ya ya I know. How are you now? Still on diet? Be careful. It is good to have you back in class!"
I was like, "WTF" I thought you didnt even know that a human being like me attended your classes.. And thus ended that scary movie for me.

I revisited a blog. A controversial one. Finally, she has realized, a lot of things you do in the heat of youth wont last long. Anyways, happy that my views were not wrong about life. :)

Rood Food
Eating is one of the things I love and something I spend a whole load of money on. - Though I dont look like it!-
Now, I cant eat spicy, hot, oily or whatever the **** that tastes good - or rather tastes at all- .
For the first time in my life, I had curd rice. Well, not bad. I actually liked it. My kinda food had I been a veggie even now. I used to be one, so dont raise eyebrows. And anyways I was a sucker for anything mildly related to milk. From paneer to curd, milk to cheese to chocolate. I could sit and eat milky stuff the whole day and still want more.
One such endeavor lead my bum to the hospital bed. I had 'pasteurized' milk without boiling. [ Murder me! :-| ]
And now that I cant have anything sensible, even the hostel food's spicy smell makes me salivate. Three weeks to be precise. And the saga will continue...
Only good thing is, I have less expenses these days :P


Now to the status update, ctrl c ctrl v.


Thanks to all those groupies who watched my back while I was away.
Thanks to all the people who realized I was missing.
Thanks to all who felt it was 2 months I was gone and not 2 weeks.
Thanks to all who called me freq to know how I am.
Thanks to all those who made it a point to lemme know how much they missed me.
Thanks to all profs who understood my situ and are ready to help.
Thanks to that bum who with all my tantrums, made it a point to keep me entertained.
Finally, thanks to those two and a half people, whom I love the mostestest in the world, who went that extra mile for me when I could not even move.

Dad Mom n Sis, I W !!!! :) :)

No comments: