Jun 14, 2011

My Passion

So, someone asked me anonymously what my passion in life is. I mean, I do get a lot of anonymous inbox attendees dont I? :)

Anyways, really, what was it? I donno. I do a lot of things. Mostly things I have a whim to do right then. One day I might be painting my heart out. The next day, you could see me writing stories and poems. The day after that could be singing day. Or business day. But I know it is none of my passions. In fact, I myself do not know what my passion is.
It is 'myself' as my mom says and I suspect. I donno how much narcissism is healthy. You may feel I am overboard with it. But I think my biggest passion has always been me. Always doing what I LOVE most at that time...
But as I always say, You cannot love anyone else or anything else, unless you love yourself. And definitely not more than you love yourself :)

2 comments:

Gayathri said...

Oh my god!! Really! YOU ARE A NARCISSIST !!!!

Gayathri said...

By the way, change your blog settings to show at least 5 posts a page. It's irritating to switch after every 3 posts.. All are small.. and i read them once in a while, at a stretch.. Pleaseeeeee