Jul 22, 2011

Random Thoughts. Again.

It feels nice to walk under the sodium vapor lamps and drink cold chocolate. A walk in the dark. Yes, I donno if you remember, I love the dark. The darkness. It makes me feel good. Safe.
I remembered moments.. Stories... That is exactly why I love my lonely time. It feels good to remember about yourself and chat to yourself.
I sat on the kuttichuvaru as they have named it and thought about it. Some more months and I will be gone. I will miss this campus. Unlike the graduation days. I took a pic of the OAT. The abandoned and lighted up OAT. It is beautiful to be alone. Yes, I discovered I am an introvert a year ago. I know cos I never shut up, I am termed extroverted by most. But yeah, it was a self discovery that surprised even me. Anyway, the loneliness made me sing. Oops! Hum.. When was the last time I sang out loud? Ah yes. Today. When the roommie went for a bath.
A walk to the church and some minutes spent there, priceless. I prefer empty churches. They are serene. They speak back to you. The old architecture probably is how heaven looks like anyway. I have not been in heaven. So not sure. But I would love my heaven to have breath taking architecture.
As I went, I saw 3 guys standing on the fork. I didnt give much thought to it till while I was in the grotto, they came and stood right behind me and started praying. Prolly not praying. I donno. Anyways, I walked back and felt like I was flying. No. Not flying. Floating.
You know why I like google word checks? It does not give a damn about your fragmented sentences unlike the stupid MS word does. Why this sudden thought? I donno. My mind thinks so many things that it is difficult to keep track of them after 5 minutes.
The other day, during a guest lecture, one of those good human beings spoke to us about learning curves. And I forgot why I was writing about this.
I think I am blissfully lost. Let me sleep. I enjoy this.
BTW, I just remembered. The soul who came for the guest lecture, he talked about writing things down when he is unsettled. Well, yours truly does that too. Writes down and it feels all crystal clear. At least, my mind settles down.
Watching a korean Series. Good day!

No comments: