Aug 21, 2011

Banjara

Wandering, I wonder if I needed any of those days, I wander more than I ever did in my life. The distance kept increasing every moment. I swore. No, that is more than anyone could take. Singing like a banjara, I swore again. Well, must look like a lunatic. Like I care! I counted my steps. The steps spread out. Like a drunkard's.

It was summer. Well, it was a summer like this that he left me. And so there goes this life. No no. I walked on. Swearing and singing. And then I fell down.

I died.

Well, I see myself lying on the roadside. People giving me disgusted lookS and walking away. I will probably rot and become the reason for some plants. It was none of my concern. That was just a carcass. Eaten by cannibals who didn’t care. My white form rose n floated on. I became a banjara in heaven.

No comments: