Aug 22, 2011

Blushes

My friends had boyfriends. All of them. And I was single. And then, suddenly he came.

“ Hi can I speak to you in private for some time?” My crush for a year came and asked me...

“Of course yes!” ~ giggles from all around~

From all around. I was blushing.

“Well, I wanted to ask you..”

“Yes?” I looked at him enquiringly.

“Well... Would you please introduce me to that friend of yours with long hair and a beautiful smile?”

I still was blushing. But this time, it was a humiliated one.

5 comments:

Vinay Chandran said...

Aww.. that's so sad.. :( better luck next time.

Durga Nandan said...

Hey Vinay, it was just a story :) Thanks for the concern and welcome aboard! :)

Cheerz!
Durga

Dreamer Boy said...

Ya right i can see that it is just a story :P

Nilesh Mandekar said...

Seriously... Very Sad !!!

Durga Nandan said...

I know! :)
BTW, tried reading your blog. But unfortunately, its greek and latin to me.. :)
Still, Cheerz!
Durga Nandan