Jan 4, 2012

Mashed Potatoes

The other day I realized that sometimes the smallest replies can leave you overwhelmed for long.
I was talking to this friend of mine and suddenly, out of the blue, for a stupid question of mine, he said a single letter and it felt like I was called an angel again. No I am not an angel. If anything, I am that li'l devil who is interning under Lucifer himself. But, for a moment, that single letter gave me wings. [OK, Redbull does that too.] And I could not speak for a long time.
It reminded me, li'l things do make more impact than all those blah blah that happens in life.

Three more months and I have to lose my student status for some time. Yeah I plan to study more. Not cos am really good at it, but cos I just want to. It goes hand in hand with what I wanna do later in life. I wonder how these 3 months are gonna go. Would it be fun? Or normal? Hope its gonna be fun... Censored for better PR.


Yesterday night was a terrible one. I usually sit up late and do crap. But then, I have my right to do crap at late night. Yesterday, one guy who has been behind me for like a long long time, [No I dont usually get this attention part of life. But when I do, it is like I have to hide till the guy leaves a 100m vicinity] so, this guy, he comes online and catches me with a 'hi'. And by the end of the conversation, he was making me pull out hair by acting like a cry baby cos I was saying no. And acting like a dumbo by not understanding I dont wanna talk to him. I do not know how many times I said good night and ONO [which for him specifically means 'get lost!' ] but he still would not get a clue.
It reached a point when the cry baby actually said it was the last chat we ever had cos I was not accepting him. But then, 5 minutes of silence -where I thought I am finally bestowed with peace- later, "So you would not mind me not talking to you forever?"

 I tried being civil to him. Really did. But then finally I just signed OUT! And hid myself as invisible. He is a -distant- family friend so cant really be uncivil. Families meet off and on. And yeah in the mean time he had threatened me with this bullshit about wanting to give a reply to his family. Blah! Really? That is your effing headache! I got nothing to do with it.

Anyway, today has been a comparatively easier day. He didnt buzz me and I didnt have to be offline/invi just to ward him off.

All my friends are getting married and engaged and committed left right center. Some (Most) of em have kids or are carrying! And I still have not found a good enough guy. The 75% rule deletes 3/4th of the male population from India and my list. And the rest 25%, decides to be either dumb or not ambitious or ill mannered when they meet and talk to me. Wonder where that unfortunate fella is who would have to bear me for yeeeeeears :) I hope I dont do a 27 dresses thingy in life. Could be some kind of a record if I broke that one. :P

PS- Note to the Fella out there: Beware! You are gonna get beaten up badly when we finally meet cos you were making me wait so long. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

vatta lle..

Durga Nandan said...

Hehe.. If you know me already, you would have asked this hours into our first conversation. :)
So, yeah, vatta. edakke nalla assalu vatta. :)

Durga Nandan said...

Thinking again, ellarkkum ororo vattukal undallo.. :)

Anonymous said...

i am a certified vattan. good to know that there is damn good competition!

Durga Nandan said...

hahaha.. My pleasure :) *BOWS*